Nobody wants to see Indramat fault codes or the system shutdowns that ensue. While it’s easy to start swearing, sobbing, or breaking things in frustration, all you can do is keep your head up and fix the problem as quickly as possible. You have three main options when it comes to Indramat servo repair. Here’s a look at those repair options, and why you should choose a professional repair.
Try to fix the problem yourself
Ah, the good old DIY approach. There’s potential to save money any time you do a service yourself. The key word here is potential. If you happen to have an extensive knowledge of Indramat motion control systems, you might be able to resolve your Indramat drive fault codes in house and save a few bucks. More often than not, however, things don’t pan out this way.
You spend a lot of time and effort trying to fix the problem, and in the end you have to call a professional to help you out. You understand the cost of downtime all too well if you own a business. The most economical option is actually getting the repair done the right way as soon as possible.
Skip the headache and frustration, and call an Indramat servo repair specialist as soon as you see an error code.
The cut-rate servo repair
Flip open the phone book – or theses days do quick online search – and you’ll find plenty of handy men, fix-it shops, and electronics repair services in your area. It may be tempting to reach out to one of these individuals.
- They’re nearby so you know that the service will be fast.
- They repair things for a living, so you hope that they can fix your problem.
- These services are going to be cheaper than seeking out a specialist.
The answer to all three of those points is, however, not necessarily.
- Proximity doesn’t always indicate a fast repair. It depends on that one-man operation’s workload, and whether or not he can actually accomplish the repair. We offer Indramat factory repair services with 24-hour turnaround.
- Indramat motion control systems are far more sophisticated than your weedwhacker or your HD TV. There’s no guarantee that your local repair shop will have the knowledge or expertise to provide a proper Indramat repair.
- Once you factor in the cost of downtime, what your local repair shop charges you for their repair, and the cost of repairing whatever problems that cut-rate repair causes in the future, you’re not actually going to save any money.
Professional Indramat servo repair
There’s no question about it. Indramat servo repair should be done by knowledgeable professionals who specialize in Indramat systems. The fastest, most reliable, and most cost effective option for Indramat servo repair comes from Indramat service professionals. Call 479-422-0390 for immediate Indramat support.