The MKD041 servo motor is an economical choice for high powered applications like printing, food production, packaging, and similar applications. The MKD range is very versatile. It’s a great choice for situations in which both power and precision are essential.
MKD motors call for DIAX04, ECODRIVE, DURADRIVE and INDRADRIVE controllers.
MKD041 servos come in A and B lengths. The code on the name plate gives information about the size and other details of your specific MKD servo.
A code will be a string of numbers and letters like MKD041B-144-GG0-KN.
- MKD is the series of servo motors. Indramat MKD is a synchronous motor that works well in touch environments.
- 041 is the size code. There are a number of sizes for different power needs.
- A and B are the length codes. MKD041A has a shorter length than MKD041B.
- Winding codes are 144, for both A and B models, and 058 as an alternative for the MKD041B.
- G indicates resolver feedback, while a K in that place would show resolver feedback with integrated multiturn absolute encoder.
- The second G shows a plain shaft. A P would indicate a shaft with key.
- Our example has no holding brake, so there’s a 0. A 1 in this place would show that there was a holding brake.
- K shows the output direction and N is the code for the housing design.
The MKD041 is no longer produced new, but a factory repaired or remanufactured MKD041 is just like a new unit. You’ll even receive a new warranty with your overhauled unit. We have emergency replacement units to minimize your downtime.
Simply call (479) 422-0390 for immediate service with your MKD041 or any Indramat components.
Available MKD041 type codes