Replacing your Indramat MKD025B-144-GP1-KN motor i can be a long, drawn-out, and frustrating process. Or it can be easy; it’s really up to you. The quickest, most convenient, and most cost-effective way to repair or replace an Indramat servo is by calling 479-422-0390 for professional support.
Understanding your motor type code
There are different MKD025B motor versions. Replacing your MKD025B-144-GP1-KN motor with the wrong motor type will lead to extra downtime and extra financial burden. The type code on your Indramat motor communicates important information about your servo.
Here’s what those numbers mean for your MKD025B-144-GP1-KN motor.
- “MKD” lets you know that this motor is in the MKD series of Indramat motors. These motors are used for Diax04 and EcoDrive series units.
- “025” is the motor frame size. MKD025 motors have a 54mm flange and 40mm centering diameter.
- “B” means that the motor frame is 0.9 Nm long.
- “144” is your motor’s winding code. MKD025 motors come in two winding codes: 058 and 144.
- “G” means that the motor has a plain shaft, without a keyway.
- “P” indicates the encoder system. This motor has an RSF with integrated multiturn absolute encoder.
- “1” means that this motor has a holding brake. MKD025 motors without a holding break would have a 0 instead of a 1.
- “K” tells you that this motor has a connection box.
- “N” indicates a standard motor housing.
Call 479-422-0390 for Indramat support
Accurately calculating downtime costs can be difficult. The effects of unscheduled downtime are far-reaching, and you can feel these effects long after you restore your system. Repairing your system as quickly as possible is key in reducing downtime costs. The cost of a professional repair almost always costs less than preventable downtime.
Call 479-422-0390 for immediate service for your Indramat motion control system. We can send you a replacement motor, or arrange an Indramat factory repair. We offer factory repair services with 24-hour turnaround.