Very few people ever have to deal with an Indramat drive failure. Because of this, very few people know how to troubleshoot their drives if there is a problem. Minimize downtime by fixing your DDS02.1-W100-DA01 drive quickly and properly. Call 479-422-0390 for immediate Indramat support.
Getting to know your DDS02.1-W100-DA01 drive
DDS drives come in a variety of flavors. You have different series, versions, current ratings, cooling methods, feedback options, interface modules, and firmware options. This is great for getting the custom fit for your motion control system, but it makes replacing your Indramat drive tricky. Here’s some information to help you unpack that model number, or type code.
- “DDS” indicates the product group; this is the DDS Indramat drive series.
- The “02.1” lets you know that it is part of the 02 series, and it’s version 1.
- The “W” in the DDS02.1-W100-DA01 type code indicates the cooling method. With this drive, air is cooled inside the control cabinet.
- DDS drives come in several different power ranges. The DDS02.1-W100-DA01 has a 100A current rating.
- DDS02.1-W100-DA01 drives use a digital servo feedback, indicated by “D“.
- The final “A” lets you know that the drive uses an analog interface.
Replacing your DDS drive with one that has a different current rating, different cooling type, etc. can cause problems with your system. This is why it’s so important to replace your drive with the matching type code.
Getting support for your DDS drive
You don’t have to have to troubleshoot your drives on your own. Whether you need to clear a fault code, set up a factory repair, or replace your Indramat unit, we can help.
Call 479-422-0390 for any of your Indramat industrial motion control system needs. We specialize in Indramat systems, and we have extensive experience servicing and troubleshooting Indramat drives and components. Call today or contact us online for support.